Happy New Year 2008...get the fuck out of here 2007

Thursday, January 3, 2008







This NYE was Dope..I didnt get crazy drunk (I was surprise with open bar and all). Spent it at Sneaker Required. MosDef and Goapele perform. But to be honest I was to busy chilling with folks. But I did get to see her do sound check...SICK. The overall theme was get your grown man on with sneakers. I had mix feeling on wearing dress clothes with sneakers. But I just bit the bullet and threw on the suit and un deadstock a pair of jays...Fuck it ..Its New Years Eve. Alot of folks came stunning...But JB killed it with the Burberry pants..man. Also me,Sweets,Mega,uncle al and Cliff contribute to a sneaker wall. Cliff fucking killed it with the used jordans..Aight here's some pics..enjoy..ok bye (Pics from mega and gene-hufset)

Posted by KODERVILLE at 4:03 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment